JNIPort - How to load this in pharo?

grt

JNIPort - How to load this in pharo?

grt
Hi All,

I was trying to load JNIPort in pharo , from

 MCHttpRepository
user: ''
password: ''

Its raising some bugs regarding missing .mcz files in the repo. I wonder if sommone is useing it already, and are willing to share info about loading it to the image.

My objective is feasibility study.

Thanks in advance.

Thushar

Bernat Romagosa.
grt

Re: JNIPort - How to load this in pharo?

grt
Hi Bernat,
I got the image, used the same settings to initialize JVM in Pharo2.0 image, and i got the random long working. Its a start.

 Thanks a lot.
Thushar

thuchu

Bernat Romagosa.

Re: JNIPort - How to load this in pharo?

Bernat Romagosa
Good to hear!

You should thank Masashi, he put the image together :p