JNIport problem

giorgiof
Hi,

trying to load the JMIport parcels included in the 7.10.1 distribution i get the following error:

LPSECURITY_ATTRIBUTES
<C: Literal constant expected ->typedef struct SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES * LPSECURITY_ATTRIBUTES>

Does JNIport works on 7.10?

thanks

giorgio ferraris

Re: JNIport problem

Joachim Geidel
Hi Giorgio,

AFAIK, JNIPort works with 7.10.1. The method LPSECURITY_ATTRIBUTES is defined in Win32SystemSupport and part of the package OS-ExternalProcess, which is part of Base VisualWorks.

The message seems to indicate that Win32SystemSupport is recompiled while loading DLLCC as a prerequisite of JNIPort. If you manually load DLLCC before loading JNIPort, the problem does not appear.

As far as I can judge, the error message has nothing to do with JNIPort. I don’t know why autoloading DLLCC recompiles an ExternalInterface subclass before loading the compiler for external interfaces.

HTH
Joachim

Am 23.12.2014 um 15:35 schrieb giorgio ferraris <[hidden email]>:

Hi,

trying to load the JMIport parcels included in the 7.10.1 distribution i get the following error:

LPSECURITY_ATTRIBUTES
<C: Literal constant expected ->typedef struct SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES * LPSECURITY_ATTRIBUTES>

Does JNIport works on 7.10?

thanks

giorgio ferraris

My OpenPGP Key: 29F88108 available from <a href="hkp://keys.gnupg.net" class="">hkp://keys.gnupg.net