RMoD is looking for an engineer to support the development of a demonstrator for Moose.
The constraints linked with the position are that the person should have got his master
in 2009 or 2010.
The starting date is 1 of December 2010, duration 1 year.
The salary should be around 3500 Euros bruto ~> 2300 Euros before taxes (but after
The job will probably consist in
- getting Moose running in a web browser
- having a better reporting system.
- building a dashboard
What this of course means is that it's kind of a cool job: work in a research
lab, but no paper writing, no teaching, no administration. In addition:
- live in France (one hour from Paris, 1h20 from London, 35 min from Brussels)
- try a lot of good beers (our office is just 10km from the border to Belgium)
- enjoy french food
- code all the day in Smalltalk
By september we should decide if we take this year in 2010 or 2011 (for dec
2011 the person should have got a master in 2010 or 2011).