JQDeployment and JQUIDeployment vs JQDevelopment and JQUIDevelopment

1 message Options

JQDeployment and JQUIDeployment vs JQDevelopment and JQUIDevelopment

Tim Murray

Fwiw, I found that getting ports of the JQuery demos to my custom code required using

The deployment libraries instead of the development libraries.

For example, if you go to Dispatcher->config->javascript->jquery-ui and change the libraries from JQ*Deployment to JQ*Development

You break the jquery-ui examples at Dispatcher->javascript->jquiery-ui.

Also, the order of the libraries is important . JQDeployment must come before JQUIDeployment.

t.