JQFormExampleTest>>testExampleClass fails

JQFormExampleTest>>testExampleClass fails

Dale Henrichs
I am porting/testing the Pier-JQuery addOn (from the Pier2 addons) to
GemStone and it requires JQueryWidgetBox, which I have also loaded into
GemStone which is how I have discovered that the
JQFormExampleTest>>testExampleClass test fails...

The expected javascript is:

   $(this).example("Example Text",{className:"fancy"})

but the following is being output:

   $(this).example("Example Text",{"className":"fancy"})

I'm not familiar enough with javascript to know whether the expected
javascript is correct or whether the actual output is correct...

The test is using JQueryInstance to generate the javascript and it looks
like the JQueryInstance is testing a similar pattern of javascript so I
_assume_ that the expected javascript is wrong, but I wanted to double
check before changing the test...

Dale

Re: JQFormExampleTest>>testExampleClass fails

Nick
Hi Dale,

I am porting/testing the Pier-JQuery addOn (from the Pier2 addons) to GemStone and it requires JQueryWidgetBox, which I have also loaded into GemStone which is how I have discovered that the JQFormExampleTest>>testExampleClass test fails...

I'm partly responsible for this, having committed PRJQuerySeachWidget into the Pier-JQuery repository.

The expected javascript is:

 $(this).example("Example Text",{className:"fancy"})

but the following is being output:

 $(this).example("Example Text",{"className":"fancy"})

The test is failing after a fix to the way keys are encoded in Dictionaries. I've changed the test in JQFormExampleTest.

Nick