JQFullCalendar

Lorenzo
JQFullCalendar

Hi people,

I am an old Smalltalker but new to Seaside, so excuse me if am signaling a wrong error.

I am trying to use JQFullCalendar but I am not able to remove events once I have inserted them.

Can anybody help me?

By the way, I have seen in the version I am using that two events in the example are not correct, because they have not the ending date.

Is there any way to check the correctness of the period when the event is generated?

If you give me some hints, I will add and test a checking method.

Grazie

Lorenzo

Re: JQFullCalendar

Paul DeBruicker
Hi Lorenzo

I fixed the example to use an external-to-the-session data store. I also deleted a bunch of funky code I wrote a while ago.  If you update the JQFullCalendar Dev package it should work as you expect.

Also - the FullCalendar package it uses is outdated vs the most recent version on the http://fullcalendar.io/ site.  So we should look into updating to that.

Hope this helps.

Paul