JQLoad>>#processCallback shouldn't create a renderContext?

1 message Options

JQLoad>>#processCallback shouldn't create a renderContext?

EstebanLM
Hi,
I have some application stuff who needs to access request information inside an ajax load callback. Problem is that WACurrentRequestContext value is answering nil... problem is that a context is being created to execute ajax callbacks but they are not being kept as a regular request context.

Is that right? I think it should be a way to access a request context... maybe there is one and I don't know it?

Thanks,
seaside mailing list