JQMobile - MessageNotUnderstood: WADefaultScriptGenerator>>close:on:pageId:

JQMobile - MessageNotUnderstood: WADefaultScriptGenerator>>close:on:pageId:

Brad Selfridge
Getting the following error when rendering Seaside - JQMobile pages. Working with Pharo 3.0, Seaside 3, and latest JQMobile. Somewhere Seaside is still picking up the WADefaultScriptGenerator rather than the JQMScriptGenerator.
Brad Selfridge

Re: JQMobile - MessageNotUnderstood: WADefaultScriptGenerator>>close:on:pageId:

Paul DeBruicker
Can you browse references to the WADefaultScriptGenerator class and go from there?  I don't have JQMobile loaded so can't check it out.

bsselfridge@gmail.com wrote
Getting the following error when rendering Seaside - JQMobile pages. Working with Pharo 3.0, Seaside 3, and latest JQMobile. Somewhere Seaside is still picking up the WADefaultScriptGenerator rather than the JQMScriptGenerator.

Re: JQMobile - MessageNotUnderstood: WADefaultScriptGenerator>>close:on:pageId:

Stephan Eggermont-3
On 02/04/15 21:19, [hidden email] wrote:
> Getting the following error when rendering Seaside - JQMobile pages. Working
> with Pharo 3.0, Seaside 3, and latest JQMobile. Somewhere Seaside is still
> picking up the WADefaultScriptGenerator rather than the JQMScriptGenerator.

Which version and what groups do you have loaded (of both Seaside and
JQMobile)?

I see that the last configuration was from 9 september 2012.
That sounds like it was not kept up to date with the latest
changes.

A quick look in the configuration shows
spec project: 'SeasideCore' with: [
    spec
      className: 'ConfigurationOfSeaside30';
      versionString: #stable;
      repository: 'http://www.squeaksource.com/MetacelloRepository' ].

You probably want to refer to both a newer repo, and a release version.
And to be up to date with the latest seaside, you'll need a few changes

Stephan