JQMobile

Robert Sirois
I compiled JQMobile in Pharo 1.3 with Cog and ran into this immediately:

MessageNotUnderstood: AnObsoleteAddMethodChange class>>compile:in:classified:for:

Anyone else have this problem?

RS

Re: JQMobile

Nick
Hi Robert,

I compiled JQMobile in Pharo 1.3 with Cog and ran into this immediately:

MessageNotUnderstood: AnObsoleteAddMethodChange class>>compile:in:classified:for:

Anyone else have this problem?

Strange - I just tried:

Gofer it
  package: 'ConfigurationOfJQueryMobile';
  load.
ConfigurationOfJQueryMobile loadBleedingEdge.

In a clean image and it loaded without a problem. How did you load it?

Nick

Re: JQMobile

Nick

In a clean image and it loaded without a problem. How did you load it?

That was in a freshly downloaded Pharo 1.3 image with a COG vm

RE: JQMobile

Robert Sirois
Hm that's how I loaded it too.

I'll try again.

RS

Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2011 18:31:11 +0000
Subject: Re: [Seaside] JQMobile
From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]

In a clean image and it loaded without a problem. How did you load it?

That was in a freshly downloaded Pharo 1.3 image with a COG vm

RE: JQMobile

Robert Sirois
Same problem :/

RS

Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2011 18:31:11 +0000
From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]

In a clean image and it loaded without a problem. How did you load it?

That was in a freshly downloaded Pharo 1.3 image with a COG vm

Re: JQMobile

Nick
Can you give more detail on the issue?

On 2 December 2011 18:48, Robert Sirois <[hidden email]> wrote:
Same problem :/

RS

Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2011 18:31:11 +0000
From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]

In a clean image and it loaded without a problem. How did you load it?

That was in a freshly downloaded Pharo 1.3 image with a COG vm

RE: JQMobile

Robert Sirois
I loaded the code, proceeded through a warning about changing Refactoring-Tests-Core and then tried to save a method and got this error:

MessageNotUnderstood: AnObsoleteAddMethodChange class>>compile:in:classified:for:

and these in the Transcript:

ORMethodDefinition>>compileNotifying: (AddMethodChange is Undeclared)
ORMethodDefinition>>compileNotifying: (RefactoryChangeManager is Undeclared)

Thanks,
RS

Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2011 18:31:11 +0000
From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]

I don't get this warning, so I guess we must be starting from different places. I tried to replicate your issue with two different base images. First I used Pharo-1.3-13315.zip from http://www.pharo-project.org/. Secondly I downloaded a Seaside build from Lukas's Jenkins server: http://jenkins.lukas-renggli.ch/job/Seaside%203.0/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/seaside3-kom. In both cases I successfully loaded jQueryMobile with the following:

Gofer it
  package: 'ConfigurationOfJQueryMobile';
  load.

ConfigurationOfJQueryMobile loadBleedingEdge.

Bemused,

Nick

Re: JQMobile

Giorgio Ferraris
Hi,
sorry to jump in the middle with not immediate knowledge, but have you checked to work in the same operating system? Could not be a problem of the particular VM implementation

just my 2 cent

ciao

giorgio

On Sat, Dec 3, 2011 at 10:09 AM, Nick Ager <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Robert,

[...]

Using a pretty recent version of Cog for OSX (at work, can't remember off the top of my head) and I tried loading it exactly as you have it. No other tampering with the image except for seaside and some other minor things like btree and mysql driver.

RS

On 3 December 2011 16:20, Robert Sirois <[hidden email]> wrote:
Using a pretty recent version of Cog for OSX (at work, can't remember off the top of my head) and I tried loading it exactly as you have it. No other tampering with the image except for seaside and some other minor things like btree and mysql driver.

The images I tried loading were straight Pharo images, no Seaside loaded. Perhaps that's the difference

Re: JQMobile

John McKeon

On Sat, Dec 3, 2011 at 11:51 AM, Nick Ager <[hidden email]> wrote:

On 3 December 2011 16:20, Robert Sirois <[hidden email]> wrote:
Using a pretty recent version of Cog for OSX (at work, can't remember off the top of my head) and I tried loading it exactly as you have it. No other tampering with the image except for seaside and some other minor things like btree and mysql driver.

The images I tried loading were straight Pharo images, no Seaside loaded. Perhaps that's the difference

The Seaside configurations load OB code for the seaside serveradaptor browser tool. Somewhere a configuration is out of sync. Looks like the OB-Refactory code is not up to date.