JQuery Widgets + node.js database connectivity

JQuery Widgets + node.js database connectivity

recursive
Hi,

Newbie here, is it possible to use jQuery Widgets such as jqGrid from
within Amber using ST syntax ? Also, node.js has database drivers
which I would like to use, again is possible to use these from within
Amber using ST ?

Thanks

Re: JQuery Widgets + node.js database connectivity

Nicolas Petton
kromakey <[hidden email]> writes:

Hi!

The general answer is: yes. Amber allows you to use JS libraries
seemlessly in Smalltalk without any glue code.

More info here:
https://github.com/NicolasPetton/amber/wiki/From-smalltalk-to-javascript-and-back

Cheers,
Nico

Nicolas Petton
http://nicolas-petton.fr

Re: JQuery Widgets + node.js database connectivity

Stefan Krecher

I have an example for using amber + node + mongodb in my amber git-repo. I'm currently writing on my smartphone, so i don't have  the url.
Just use the search engine .
Regards,
Stefan

Thanks

Re: JQuery Widgets + node.js database connectivity

recursive
Thanks Nico and Stefan, much appreciated.