JQueryWidgetBox, Seaside 3.2, Pharo 6

Pierce Ng-3
Hi all,

I'm trying to load JQueryWidgetBox into Seaside 3.2 on a fresh Pharo 6 image.
Current ConfigurationOf on STH defines version 2.8, which hardcodes dependency
on Seaside 3.1. I made a local version 2.9, changing said dependency to Seaside
3.2, and do-it'ed (heh), which led to a debugger when loading
JQWidgetBox-FullCalendar-Dev-PaulDeBruicker.6 with the error "Instance of
WAMutualExclusionCache did not understand #expiryPolicy". Finder did not locate
#expiryPolicy anywhere in the image. I commented out that line in the debugger
and ploughed on. Loading completed without further event.

Test Runner reports 98 run, 97 passes, and 1 failure in JQGridSearchResponseTest's
#testCreateJson, which looks immaterial going by the error message.

Clicking around these widges in the web browser shows that a number of them
don't work.

Pierce

Re: JQueryWidgetBox, Seaside 3.2, Pharo 6

Paul DeBruicker
Hi Pierce,

I'm certain that me setting the #expiryPolicy was/is unnecessary for that demo/package.  Thanks for making the effort to port things to Pharo 6.  Let me know if you want me to upload a version of the FullCalendar-Dev package or if you'll take care of it.   Do you have write authorization for the repo?

Paul

Pierce Ng-3 wrote

On Sun, Jul 02, 2017 at 09:43:17AM -0700, Paul DeBruicker wrote:
> I'm certain that me setting the #expiryPolicy was/is unnecessary for that
> demo/package.  Thanks for making the effort to port things to Pharo 6.  Let
> me know if you want me to upload a version of the FullCalendar-Dev package
> or if you'll take care of it.   Do you have write authorization for the
> repo?

Hi Paul,

I'll take care of it if you can give me write access to the repo. My STH
username is PierceNg.

Pierce

Re: JQueryWidgetBox, Seaside 3.2, Pharo 6

Paul DeBruicker
OK I added you to the Seaside team.  Thanks Pierce

Pierce Ng-3 wrote