JQueryWidgetBox Timepickr

1 message Options

JQueryWidgetBox Timepickr

John McKeon
Hello all,
Needing a decent JQuery Time picker, I found Jason Huck's cool Timepickr which I decided was worth implementing in the JQWidgetBox package.
After running into several roadblocks with the original, I ended up using Danny Wachsstock's version of the widget which is smaller, has no external script library dependencies, actually works with JQueryUI 1.8, and didn't require I install an SVN client to get the code.

As yet, the callback is not working. I tried to mimic the JQEditable widget andothers but to no avail.

If I could get write privileges in the repository I will upload the code. If anyone would like to take a look and point me in the right direction regarding the callback implementation I would be much obliged.

Thanks

--
http://john-mckeon.us/pier
http://john-mckeon.us/footballpool  (login: guest/football)