JQueryWidgetBox examples as functional test suite

JQueryWidgetBox examples as functional test suite

Gastón Dall' Oglio
Hi.
I want embed the examples of JQueryWidgetBox in the functional test suite de Seaside, experimentaly in first, but I guess that this is good for grow project visibility.

Then, I made three changes in package JQWidgetBox-Dev and save this version ONLY in my personal sandbox in ss3.
What I did is create JQWbAllFunctionalTest and JQWbWelcomeFunctionalTest classes, and too change the superclass of JQWidgetExample from WAComponent to JQUiFunctionalTest (subclass the WAComponent), to embed examples in the suite.
I don't change the examples, only add this method to JQWidgetExample:
selectors
   ^ #(renderContentOn:)

For a look, evaluate:

Gofer new
    squeaksource: 'JQueryWidgetBox';
   package: 'ConfigurationOfJQueryWidgetBox';
   load.
 (ConfigurationOfJQueryWidgetBox project version: '2.7') load.

Gofer new
   url: 'http://ss3.gemstone.com/ss/tongadall';
    package: 'JQWidgetBox-Dev';
    load.

Of course, the examples need some changes to be showed fine when are embed in the suite, as you can see in the screenshots that I attached. But that I want know first is what you think about this idea, and then I can try fix the examples.

Regard.

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?=C1rea_de_trabajo_1=5F002=2Epng?= (237K) Download Attachment
=?ISO-8859-1?Q?=C1rea_de_trabajo_1=5F007=2Epng?= (234K) Download Attachment
=?ISO-8859-1?Q?=C1rea_de_trabajo_1=5F008=2Epng?= (197K) Download Attachment
=?ISO-8859-1?Q?=C1rea_de_trabajo_1=5F009=2Epng?= (190K) Download Attachment
=?ISO-8859-1?Q?=C1rea_de_trabajo_1=5F011=2Epng?= (204K) Download Attachment
=?ISO-8859-1?Q?=C1rea_de_trabajo_1=5F010=2Epng?= (209K) Download Attachment
=?ISO-8859-1?Q?=C1rea_de_trabajo_1=5F005=2Epng?= (209K) Download Attachment

Re: JQueryWidgetBox examples as functional test suite

Gastón Dall' Oglio

... and the path of the suite is:

PS: the original email is blocked for list's moderator approbation because I attach some screenshots :(