JSON Web Token

GLASS mailing list
Is there any implementation available for Gemstone/S ?

Re: JSON Web Token

GLASS mailing list
Hi Marten,

Here is one we are using http://www.smalltalkhub.com/JohanBrichau/Json-WebToken/ in GemStone and Pharo.
I guess I need to move it to a GitHub repository and include a decent Baseline…
You need to the https://github.com/GsDevKit/Cryptography loaded but that should be about the only dependency.

But I don’t know if it works in GemStone.

Let me know if you experience issues..
I’m moving the repository to GitHub in the meantime.

Johan

On 15 Apr 2021, at 17:02, Johan Brichau <[hidden email]> wrote:

I guess I need to move it to a GitHub repository and include a decent Baseline…

There are some dependencies in the tests as well and I need to test against latest Cryptography.
Doing that asap...

Cheers
Johan

Re: JSON Web Token

GLASS mailing list

On 15 Apr 2021, at 20:39, Johan Brichau <[hidden email]> wrote:

There are some dependencies in the tests as well and I need to test against latest Cryptography.
Doing that asap…

I went a little too quickly publishing and noticed it depends on Json methods contained with Seaside.
So… if you’re using Seaside as well, then it should be good.

I’ll see what I can do to split things up.

Johan

Re: JSON Web Token

GLASS mailing list
Hi Marten,

A few years ago I had occasion to handle JSON Web Tokens and came up with something that included the following https://gist.github.com/jgfoster/00c1ee99e38b5200b07ca14c543e9f6b. I haven’t tested it recently or as a separate library.

James

> On Apr 15, 2021, at 6:35 AM, Marten Feldtmann via Glass <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Is there any implementation available for Gemstone/S ?

Re: JSON Web Token

GLASS mailing list
Thank you for all these answers ...
Marten Feldtmann via Glass <[hidden email]> hat am 15.04.2021 15:35 geschrieben:

On Thu, Apr 15, 2021 at 05:02:20PM +0200, Johan Brichau via Glass wrote:
> There is also https://github.com/noha/JSONWebToken <https://github.com/noha/JSONWebToken>
> But I don’t know if it works in GemStone.

Hi,

This one by Norbert Hartl uses my Pharo OpenSSL FFI wrapper to verify RS256
with RSA public keys in PEM format.

Pierce