JSon

1 message Options

JSon

DiegoLont
Hi all,

I am currently doing some work on the Magritte JSon. I had the problem I wanted to move my data from my own image to gemstone. Since fuel isn’t available for Gemstone (yet) and I have magritte descriptions of my model and exporting it already to json, I though I use that. I lacked some of the proper hooks, so I did a rewrite of the parser and the reader. Now the parser delegates more to the reader, and actually allows the reader to be smart in finding out what class is actually send over the line. So it is now possible to communicate more complex models.

I believe the implementation only works with Seaside 3.1. I might need to port it to 3.0, as Seaside 3.1 still does not run fully on Gemstone (as I know). So I keep you updated. If people want to look at the implementation and have some review remarks: please do not hesitate. I will let you know if I have it operational to import it into gemstone.

Cheers,
Diego