Jade 2.0.12 under WINE runing !

GLASS mailing list

Hello James,

the 2.0.12 is the first version (the last tested version was 2.0.10 here) I use here which seems to run under WINE/Linux without many problems.

That means, that I do not need to have a VirtualBox running Jade just for development any more ...

Of course I have to do more testing here ... but it looks promising ...

Marten

Re: Jade 2.0.12 under WINE runing !

GLASS mailing list

Here under Ubuntu LTS 16.04, using WINE against Gemstone/S 3.3.1 - wonderful !

Marten Feldtmann via Glass <[hidden email]> hat am 6. Dezember 2016 um 12:15 geschrieben: