James Robertson, RIP

Jon Hylands

So it seems the Smalltalk community has lost another icon. James Robertson died very suddenly this past week. I have no details, just saw a lot of posts on his Facebook profile.

- Jon

Re: James Robertson, RIP

David T. Lewis
On Sat, Apr 19, 2014 at 08:54:44AM -0400, Jon Hylands wrote:
> So it seems the Smalltalk community has lost another icon. James Robertson
> died very suddenly this past week. I have no details, just saw a lot of
> posts on his Facebook profile.
>
> - Jon

Very sad news indeed.

http://sollevinson.com/notice.php?lr=loc&id=25422

Dave

Re: James Robertson, RIP

Chris Muller-3
I talked to James at the last two STIC's.  Nice guy.  Intelligent.  He
was a big fan video games, FPS's I think.  It's sad to lose him
especially so young..

On Sat, Apr 19, 2014 at 8:31 AM, David T. Lewis <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Sat, Apr 19, 2014 at 08:54:44AM -0400, Jon Hylands wrote:
>> So it seems the Smalltalk community has lost another icon. James Robertson
>> died very suddenly this past week. I have no details, just saw a lot of
>> posts on his Facebook profile.
>>
>> - Jon
>
> Very sad news indeed.
>
> http://sollevinson.com/notice.php?lr=loc&id=25422
>
> Dave

Re: James Robertson, RIP

frank.lesser

Goodbye James Robertson,

I know him little, met him personally once, I have visited his blog a lot,

admiring his energy promoting languages like Smalltalk.

Thank you James for enriching my life,

Frank Lesser