Java Developer

kevin kevin
Hi All

location : Boston
Rate :  $45-50/hr .
Duration : 3+months

I need a strong core java programmer with some android experience. This is a front end development position for mobile apps.. The person needs “some” android exposure….. The key is to find a strong front end java developer..

--
Please send the resumes to [hidden email]

Regards,
Kevin | iFuturistics Inc | Direct: 914-455-4228 | [hidden email] | www.ifuturistics.com |

"Note: We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line. I am sorry for the inconvenience caused to you"

Re: Java Developer

Tudor Girba
Excellent joke :)

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"When people care, great things can happen."

Re: Java Developer

Alexandre Bergel-5
I would even say a strong excellent joke

Alexandre

Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu