JavaScript code from Aida/Web for Seaside too?

JavaScript code from Aida/Web for Seaside too?

Janko Mivšek
Dear Seasiders,

In a sign of good will and better cooperation I'd like to "donate"
recent JavaScript code in Aida 6.2, which in only 3KB includes
everything you need for Ajax and WebSocket support for real-time web apps.

You can see the code directly on Aida demo site:

        http://demo.aidaweb.si/scripts-a.js

And you can see this code in action on Ajax demo page:

        http://demo.aidaweb.si/demo.html?view=ajax

I hope this way we can together improve such a JavaScript part of our
web frameworks in the future.

Best regards
Janko

--
Janko Mivšek
Aida/Web

Re: JavaScript code from Aida/Web for Seaside too?

Geert Claes
Administrator
Good on ya Janko :)

Re: JavaScript code from Aida/Web for Seaside too?

sebastianconcept@gmail.co
good :D

On Feb 18, 2011, at 12:45 PM, Janko Mivšek wrote:

> Dear Seasiders,
>
> In a sign of good will and better cooperation I'd like to "donate"
> recent JavaScript code in Aida 6.2, which in only 3KB includes
> everything you need for Ajax and WebSocket support for real-time web apps.
>
> You can see the code directly on Aida demo site:
>
> http://demo.aidaweb.si/scripts-a.js
>
> And you can see this code in action on Ajax demo page:
>
> http://demo.aidaweb.si/demo.html?view=ajax
>
> I hope this way we can together improve such a JavaScript part of our
> web frameworks in the future.
>
> Best regards
> Janko
>

> --
> Janko Mivšek
> Aida/Web
> Smalltalk Web Application Server
> http://www.aidaweb.si

Re: JavaScript code from Aida/Web for Seaside too?

Bob Nemec
Has anyone wrapped the Aida Ajax code in some Seaside methods?
I'm somewhat Seaside centric in my web thinking, so it would be a helpful hook into the code.

I like the dialog example and I'm trying to get a better understanding of the updateLightboxLevel() function.

Thanks again for posting the code,
Bob