JavaScript code from Aida/Web for Seaside too?

JavaScript code from Aida/Web for Seaside too?

Janko Mivšek
Guys, this is what I just sent to Seasiders on their mailing list:

Dear Seasiders,

In a sign of good will and better cooperation I'd like to "donate"
recent JavaScript code in Aida 6.2, which in only 3KB includes
everything you need for Ajax and WebSocket support for real-time web apps.

You can see the code directly on Aida demo site:

        http://demo.aidaweb.si/scripts-a.js

And you can see this code in action on Ajax demo page:

        http://demo.aidaweb.si/demo.html?view=ajax

I hope this way we can together improve such a JavaScript part of our
web frameworks in the future.

Best regards
Janko

--
Janko Mivšek
Aida/Web

Re: JavaScript code from Aida/Web for Seaside too?

Damir Horvat-2
Janko Mivšek wrote:

> Guys, this is what I just sent to Seasiders on their mailing list:
>
> Dear Seasiders,
>
> In a sign of good will and better cooperation I'd like to "donate"
> recent JavaScript code in Aida 6.2, which in only 3KB includes
> everything you need for Ajax and WebSocket support for real-time web apps.
>
> You can see the code directly on Aida demo site:
>
> http://demo.aidaweb.si/scripts-a.js
>
> And you can see this code in action on Ajax demo page:
>
> http://demo.aidaweb.si/demo.html?view=ajax
>
> I hope this way we can together improve such a JavaScript part of our
> web frameworks in the future.

Any news how this gift was accepted?

Damir

On 02. 03. 2011 11:54, Damir Horvat wrote:

>> Dear Seasiders,
>>
>> In a sign of good will and better cooperation I'd like to "donate"
>> recent JavaScript code in Aida 6.2, which in only 3KB includes
>> everything you need for Ajax and WebSocket support for real-time web apps.
>> I hope this way we can together improve such a JavaScript part of our
>> web frameworks in the future.
>
> Any news how this gift was accepted?

Silence as usual and as expected. But this doesn't mean as someone would
conclude.

Me and Philippe Marchal cooperated well on WebSocket support on Swazoo,
so this gift can have still an impact :)

Best regards
Janko