[Jenkins] Old Jenkins has been turned off

[Jenkins] Old Jenkins has been turned off

Marcus Denker-4
Hi,

The migration is done!

The old jenkins now is officially turned off, and we are running on the new one:

        https://ci.inria.fr/pharo/

Of course, like all move, there are some collaterals to fix, but the first milestone has
been passed.

TODO:
        -> Get the broken builds running
        -> fix VM builds
        -> use staging for the image and the vm later...

Things we will see…

        -> Virtualized Mac Slaves
        -> A second Jenkins for community projects
        -> More slaves to speed up builds

and much more.

        Marcus

Re: [Jenkins] Old Jenkins has been turned off

Tudor Girba-2
Much more?!

Impressive. Thank you for all the effort.

Cheers,
Doru

"Every thing has its own flow"

Re: [Jenkins] Old Jenkins has been turned off

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2

On 31 Jan 2013, at 12:55, Marcus Denker <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The migration is done!
>
> The old jenkins now is officially turned off, and we are running on the new one:
>
> https://ci.inria.fr/pharo/
>
> Of course, like all move, there are some collaterals to fix, but the first milestone has
> been passed.
>
> TODO:
> -> Get the broken builds running
> -> fix VM builds
> -> use staging for the image and the vm later...
>
> Things we will see…
>
> -> Virtualized Mac Slaves
> -> A second Jenkins for community projects

Cool!

> -> More slaves to speed up builds
>
> and much more.
>
> Marcus

Yes, thanks a lot for taking care: these things take a *lot* of effort.

Sven

--
Sven Van Caekenberghe
http://stfx.eu

Re: [Jenkins] Old Jenkins has been turned off

Thanks a lot for all the efforts.
I'm convinced that it will really pay off.

Stef