Jenkins downloads broken?

Schwab,Wilhelm K
I have been trying to grab 2.0 from Jenkins - no luck.  There are long connection delays and then incomplete downloads (512 bytes per file) if it does finally connect.  Anybody else seeing this?

Bill

Re: Jenkins downloads broken?

EstebanLM
yes... we are experimenting some infrastructure issues.
Please be patient :)

Esteban

On Jun 7, 2012, at 9:01 PM, Schwab,Wilhelm K wrote:

> I have been trying to grab 2.0 from Jenkins - no luck.  There are long connection delays and then incomplete downloads (512 bytes per file) if it does finally connect.  Anybody else seeing this?
>
> Bill

No worries.