Jenkins for continuously building Aida?

Janko Mivšek
Hi guys,

What if we set up our own Jenkins build server to continuously checking
if new versions of Aida are working on new versions of Squeak/Pharo
automatically? This way one-clicks can be also built automatically.

We have quite some resources available on a dedicated server where
aidaweb.si runs, so this is not a problem.

Has someone some experience with Jenkins yet? Has someone some time and
an interest to study and set it up?

Best regards
Janko

--
Janko Mivšek
Aida/Web

Re: Jenkins for continuously building Aida?

Geert Claes
Administrator
Wouldn't it be easier to use the build aida on the Inria servers?  They are even in beta using new Inria wide infrastructure from what I read: ci.inria.fr ... nice Twitter Bootstrap UI btw :)

The older Jenkins also has Aida no? ci.lille.inria.fr/pharo/view/Clients