Jenkins slaves offline

Andrei Chis
Hi,

Was there some change on the CI in the last weeks? The interface is changed and both slaves are offline.

Cheers,
Andrei

Re: Jenkins slaves offline

Uko2
I've restarted the slaves, but it didn't seem to help. I can't do much from my mobile phone.

Will take a look later, if no one else will.

Uko

Sent from my iPhone

On 29 Dec 2015, at 18:52, Andrei Chis <[hidden email]> wrote:

Any idea how to get the jenkins slaves back online?

Cheers,
Andrei

On Mon, Dec 28, 2015 at 6:58 PM, Andrei Chis <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

Was there some change on the CI in the last weeks? The interface is changed and both slaves are offline.

Cheers,
Andrei

Re: Jenkins slaves offline

demarey
Hi,

There is a problem on Inria CI infrastructure.
We need to wait the resolution.

Christophe.

Le 30 déc. 2015 à 14:09, Yuriy Tymchuk a écrit :

I've restarted the slaves, but it didn't seem to help. I can't do much from my mobile phone.

Will take a look later, if no one else will.

Uko

Sent from my iPhone

On 29 Dec 2015, at 18:52, Andrei Chis <[hidden email]> wrote:

Any idea how to get the jenkins slaves back online?

Cheers,
Andrei

On Mon, Dec 28, 2015 at 6:58 PM, Andrei Chis <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

Was there some change on the CI in the last weeks? The interface is changed and both slaves are offline.

Cheers,
Andrei

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: Jenkins slaves offline

demarey
Moose Jenkins is now back on line.
It has been updated as well as plugins.

Christophe

Le 4 janv. 2016 à 10:36, Christophe Demarey a écrit :

[...]

Usman Bhatti
Thank you.
I'll start the builds now to test it.

On Tue, Jan 5, 2016 at 10:57 AM, Christophe Demarey <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Tudor Girba-2
Thank you.

Doru

> On Jan 5, 2016, at 12:06 PM, Usman Bhatti <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Thank you.
> I'll start the builds now to test it.
>
> On Tue, Jan 5, 2016 at 10:57 AM, Christophe Demarey <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Moose Jenkins is now back on line.
> It has been updated as well as plugins.
>
> Christophe
>
> Le 4 janv. 2016 à 10:36, Christophe Demarey a écrit :
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> There is a problem on Inria CI infrastructure.
>> We need to wait the resolution.
>>
>> Christophe.
>>
>> Le 30 déc. 2015 à 14:09, Yuriy Tymchuk a écrit :
>>
>>> I've restarted the slaves, but it didn't seem to help. I can't do much from my mobile phone.
>>>
>>> Will take a look later, if no one else will.
>>>
>>> Uko
>>>
>>> Sent from my iPhone

www.tudorgirba.com
www.feenk.com

"Problem solving efficiency grows with the abstractness level of problem understanding."