Jenkins

Tobias Pape
Hi

I did an update-dance for Jenkins and also installed the
doony theme.

Also, I installed the dependency graph plugin, so that we can see what depends on
what easily:

        http://build.squeak.org/depgraph-view

Best
        -Tobias

PS: I have still to look at some 'now outdated files' as jenkin reported…

Re: Jenkins

Frank Shearar-3
On 2 April 2015 at 14:22, Tobias Pape <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I did an update-dance for Jenkins and also installed the
> doony theme.
>
> Also, I installed the dependency graph plugin, so that we can see what depends on
> what easily:
>
>         http://build.squeak.org/depgraph-view

Ooh, I like that!

frank

> Best
>         -Tobias
>
> PS: I have still to look at some 'now outdated files' as jenkin reported…

Re: Jenkins

David T. Lewis
> On 2 April 2015 at 14:22, Tobias Pape <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> I did an update-dance for Jenkins and also installed the
>> doony theme.
>>
>> Also, I installed the dependency graph plugin, so that we can see what
>> depends on
>> what easily:
>>
>>         http://build.squeak.org/depgraph-view
>
> Ooh, I like that!