Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[Job] Smalltalk at Zurich

stephane ducasse
Dear Smalltalkers :)

> Dear Sir/Madam,
>  
> I’ve been referred to you by one of your members. I’m currently looking for a Smalltalk Developer to work for an Investment Bank in Zurich. The initial contract is for 12 months with the likelihood of staying there for about 3 years. They are looking for people with recent experience of Development in Smalltalk and who have experience of Gemstone also. The role is to start in the coming months. If you know anyone currently looking for opportunities or people who would be interested, I would be most grateful if you could forward my details.
>  
> Kind Regards,
>  
> Danny Shaw
>  
>  
> Kind Regards / Freundliche Grüsse / Meilleures salutations
>  
> Mr Danny Shaw
> Consultant – Europe IT Division Recruitment / Arbeitsvermittlung
> Nicoll Curtin Limited
> Tel:      +44 207 397 0135
> Email:  [hidden email]
> My LinkedIn Profile:
> http://www.linkedin.com/in/dannyjshaw
>  
> Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail
>  
> LEGAL DISCLAIMER
> The contents of this email and any transmitted files are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. We hereby exclude any warranty and any liability as to the quality or accuracy of the contents of this email and any attached transmitted files. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer. Nicoll Curtin Technology Limited is registered at the address above, in England & Wales, under number 04704369.
>