John Aspinal / Solutions Software / ReStore...

John Aspinal / Solutions Software / ReStore...

Christopher J. Demers
Has anyone been able to get in touch with John Aspinal of Solutions Software
since July?  He always used to be very responsive, but now I think his spam
filter may be eating all his e-mail (or at least the ~5 messages I have
repeatedly tried sending since July).  I hope the problem is just a
technical glitch, but now seeing the recent unanswered ReStore trial
question in this group has me concerned.  Does anyone know if John is OK?
Is there any way to get past his spam filter?

Chris

Re: John Aspinal / Solutions Software / ReStore...

Sean M-4
> Has anyone been able to get in touch with John Aspinal of Solutions
> Software since July?  He always used to be very responsive, but now I
> think his spam filter may be eating all his e-mail (or at least the ~5
> messages I have repeatedly tried sending since July).  I hope the problem
> is just a technical glitch, but now seeing the recent unanswered ReStore
> trial question in this group has me concerned.  Does anyone know if John
> is OK? Is there any way to get past his spam filter?

He hasn't responded to my e-mails either. Maybe he's just gone on a holiday?