Jquery for Seaside Video

Joel Turnbull-2

Have really been wanting to watch this, but unable to reach it for a couple days now.

http://mimer.msc.se/esug/M2U00065.mp4

found the link here

http://www.seaside.st/documentation/videos

Does it exist anywhere?

Thanks,
Joel

Re: Jquery for Seaside Video

Intrader Intrader
Joel Turnbull <joelbywan <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Have really been wanting to watch this, but unable to reach it for a couple
days now.http://mimer.msc.se/esug/M2U00065.mp4found the link
herehttp://www.seaside.st/documentation/videosDoes it exist anywhere?
Thanks,Joel

I do not know where a more up to date version of the tutorial exist.
I have followed various examples in many places and a lot of them
are dated from a couple of years ago running 2.8. If you follow Foster
examples you will find that they do not fully work under the latest pharo
seaside. The sushi example is shown in the video, but does not exist in
the examples.
And so on.
Very frustrating for the new user.
There is an effort to address this problem by various members of this list.
I believe that this is a very worthwhile effort.

Re: Jquery for Seaside Video

Joel Turnbull-2
On Mon, Mar 21, 2011 at 12:38 AM, Fritz Schenk <[hidden email]> wrote:
Joel Turnbull <joelbywan <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Have really been wanting to watch this, but unable to reach it for a couple
days now.http://mimer.msc.se/esug/M2U00065.mp4found the link
herehttp://www.seaside.st/documentation/videosDoes it exist anywhere?
Thanks,Joel

I do not know where a more up to date version of the tutorial exist.
I have followed various examples in many places and a lot of them
are dated from a couple of years ago running 2.8. If you follow Foster
examples you will find that they do not fully work under the latest pharo
seaside. The sushi example is shown in the video, but does not exist in
the examples.
And so on.
Very frustrating for the new user.
There is an effort to address this problem by various members of this list.
I believe that this is a very worthwhile effort.

Thanks. I just discovered Dynamic Web Dev w/ Seaside has a JQuery chapter that should do the trick. I'm just looking to establish a low-level understanding of things.

Joel

Re: Jquery for Seaside Video

Göran Krampe
On 03/19/2011 08:22 PM, Joel Turnbull wrote:

> Have really been wanting to watch this, but unable to reach it for a
> couple days now.
>
> http://mimer.msc.se/esug/M2U00065.mp4
>
> found the link here
>
> http://www.seaside.st/documentation/videos
>
> Does it exist anywhere?

Google tells me this:

http://www.esug.org/data/Videos/ESUG2009-Vids/

And the mimer.msc.se machine is gone, I left MSC and sent those videos
to ESUG people.

regards, Göran