Just a comment on Pharo 5.0..

sergio_101

Of all the great things i have seen added to pharo over the past years, the absolute coolest i have yet seen is the addition of a hotkey sequence for “Save Image”..

Thank you guys so much!

----
peace,
sergio
photographer, journalist, visionary

Public Key: http://bit.ly/29z9fG0
#BitMessage BM-NBaswViL21xqgg9STRJjaJaUoyiNe2dV
http://www.Village-Buzz.com
http://www.ThoseOptimizeGuys.com
http://www.coffee-black.com
http://www.painlessfrugality.com
http://www.twitter.com/sergio_101
http://www.facebook.com/sergio101

Re: super super

HilaireFernandes
Agree on the hook. However the super class are not mine. Not an ideal
situation

--
Dr. Geo
http://drgeo.eu

Re: super super

Peter Uhnak
Out of curiosity, wouldn't it be better to temporarily duplicate the code in your class and talk with the upstream owner? (That would be my usual approach.)

Peter

On Sat, Jan 21, 2017 at 06:04:12PM +0100, Hilaire wrote:

> Agree on the hook. However the super class are not mine. Not an ideal
> situation
>
> Le 21/01/2017 à 11:19, stepharong a écrit :
> > No and I'm happy that this is like that.
> > I think that it means that you need to create special hooks in the super
> > superclass.
>
> --
> Dr. Geo
> http://drgeo.eu

Re: super super

HilaireFernandes
Worst than that :) In theory I can refactor the super code and commit,
but SmalltalkHub does not let me commit even I have RW access... So I
have to knock at the Philippe's or Masashi's door so they can commit it
for me. It's annoying to bother busy people. Anyway enough small talk ;)