Just checking, did you vote?

Ron Teitelbaum
Hey!

Hope you are doing well.  I wanted to check in with you to see if you voted for the Squeak Oversight Board 2017.  Please check your email for the ballot.  It comes from CIVS with my name, Ron Teitelbaum, on it.  You have until Feb 14th but don't put it off or you might miss the window.  Voting is important to the community!

All the best,

Ron Teitelbaum

Re: Just checking, did you vote?

Ben Coman
hi Ron,

Nothing in my spam trap.  I don't think I'm on the list.  Could you add me?

cheers -ben