KaiProfiler + Pharo 1.4 cpu usage/Transcript

1 message Options

KaiProfiler + Pharo 1.4 cpu usage/Transcript

Paul DeBruicker
Hi -

If the transcript is open and I hover over the KaiProfiler window the
Transcript is filled with mouseover information and my CPU goes to ~85%.
  If the transcript is closed and I hover over a my CPU runs a 2-3x what
an idle Pharo-1.4 shows on my system.  The transcript is filled with
stuff like this:

mouseOver: [(2809.0@410) mouseOver nil nil] -- nil -- nil
mouseOver: [(2809.0@410) mouseOver nil nil] -- nil -- nil
mouseOver: [(2809.0@410) mouseOver nil nil] -- nil -- nil
mouseOver: [(2809.0@410) mouseOver nil nil] -- nil -- nil
mouseOver: [(2809.0@410) mouseOver nil nil] -- nil -- nil
mouseOver: [(2809.0@410) mouseOver nil nil] -- nil -- nil
mouseOver: [(2809.0@410) mouseOver nil nil] -- nil -- nil
mouseOver: [(2809.0@407) mouseOver nil nil] -- nil -- nil
mouseOver: [(2804.0@402) mouseOver nil nil] -- nil -- nil
mouseOver: [(2791.0@393) mouseOver nil nil] -- nil -- nil

Is there a way to shut that off so I can have the Transcript open while
viewing a profiler run?

I loaded Spy by following the instructions on the Moose website.

Thanks

Paul