Kaliningrad

philippeback
Is this something that one can use?

http://gemstonesoup.wordpress.com/2011/10/08/kaliningrad-developing-with-amber-seaside-and-monticello/

I saw Kaliningrad in Smalltalkhub code but I've got to say that it is a bit far fetched for me to use it.

So, do we have plans for such a thing to be available for amber-pharo apps?

(Asking since I am starting such an app and having git on one hand and monticello on the other is a tad strange).

Phil

Re: Kaliningrad

Nicolas Petton
For now Kaliningrad is the best option when working with Monticello and Seaside.
If not, then I would use FileTree, and put both pharo and amber source code on git.

Cheers,
Nico