Kate

Bèrto ëd Sèra
Hi!

after several nights of intensive smalltalk coding I feel I have to
make a standing ovation for the person (sorry, I forgot who actually
did it) who made the kate syntax highlighter for gst. It really helps.
Just one question: kate highlights the syntax only after I save the
file. Is this the effect of my bad settings or something intentional?

Bèrto

Re: Kate

Paolo Bonzini-2
On 04/15/2010 03:10 PM, Bèrto ëd Sèra wrote:
> Hi!
>
> after several nights of intensive smalltalk coding I feel I have to
> make a standing ovation for the person (sorry, I forgot who actually
> did it) who made the kate syntax highlighter for gst. It really helps.
> Just one question: kate highlights the syntax only after I save the
> file. Is this the effect of my bad settings or something intentional?

Maybe because the file doesn't have an extension yet?

Paolo

Re: Kate

Bèrto ëd Sèra
It does, it is a .st file saved on disk and reloaded by opening a session.

Bèrto

PS sorry for the double msg Paolo, I hit the wrong reply :(