Kernel Branch Name (was: Delays Semaphores and Processes)

Kernel Branch Name (was: Delays Semaphores and Processes)

Lukas Renggli
> does it make sense if I load kernel-nice.renggli.300

I am enjoying to see these nice.renggli branch names everywhere, but
maybe sometime this tag should be removed ;-)

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: Kernel Branch Name (was: Delays Semaphores and Processes)

Igor Stasenko
2009/4/20 Lukas Renggli <[hidden email]>:
>> does it make sense if I load kernel-nice.renggli.300
>
> I am enjoying to see these nice.renggli branch names everywhere, but
> maybe sometime this tag should be removed ;-)

remove, unless its really nice ;-)

> Lukas
>
> --
> Lukas Renggli
> http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.

Re: Kernel Branch Name (was: Delays Semaphores and Processes)

Nicolas Cellier
Hehe, another viral licence? :)
Cheers

2009/4/20 Lukas Renggli <[hidden email]>
> does it make sense if I load kernel-nice.renggli.300

I am enjoying to see these nice.renggli branch names everywhere, but
maybe sometime this tag should be removed ;-)

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: Kernel Branch Name (was: Delays Semaphores and Processes)

Yes I should pay attention but the system does not prompt me to give
name when I merge and release.

Stef