Kernel32

Mark
Newbie to Smalltalk

Using VAST 7.5

We have code to create a temp directory.  Works perfectly in Win XP and errors in Win 7.

platformFunctionCreateDirectory: lpszPath lpsa: lpsa

        <c: bool 'kernel32.dll':CreateDirectoryA pointer pointer>

        ^self primitiveFailed

Any ideas?  Thanks

Re: Kernel32

Steve Cline
What is the directory?  Some directories that are writeable under XP are more restricted under Win7.  I found I could no longer create files in the root of the C drive, for example (it was probably a bad practice, but it caused many unite tests to fail whne we moved to Win7)