Key for Gemstone/S community edition

Gemstone/S mailing list
According to the site, the key for the community edition should be included in the download. However I've just downloaded the community edition (from here ) and I can only find the example.key file(which only contains dummy data). How should I  go about to get a key?

Have a good day,
-Nhan

Re: Key for Gemstone/S community edition

Gemstone/S mailing list
Try $GEMSTONE/seaside/etc/gemstone.key.