KeyEvent's CtrlKeyMask class variable is not initialized

1 message Options

KeyEvent's CtrlKeyMask class variable is not initialized

Don Rylander
Is that deliberate?  I'm monkeying around with hooking some code into
SmalltalkWorkspace to find matching parentheses and brackets (even braces, for
that matter), and I'd like to have it work when I press CTRL-<some key> (too
bad CTRL-B is already in use, dang!), but I'm starting to think that my
approach is harder than it needs to be.  I mainly wanted to avoid having to
edit the default view.  Any helpful thoughts would be welcome.

Don