Keyboard list item navigation in Sender browser is strange

Keyboard list item navigation in Sender browser is strange

stepharo
Hi guys

If I click on an item in the message browser. The previous item gets
deselected and the new one selected.

Now if I use arrows, the previous items is greyed out.

Are you seeing the same?

Re: Keyboard list item navigation in Sender browser is strange

stepharo
Denis showed me that this is the normal behavior since the list
indicates where the mouse is.