Keyboard shortcuts cheatsheet

fstephany
Hi there,

I've made a small cheatsheet based on an email from Mariano (http://n4.nabble.com/Regarding-the-shortcuts-td1298842.html#a1298842).

http://tulipemoutarde.be/documents/pharo_cheat_sheet.pdf

I've removed those that were not working or not relevant. Some are still weird though (are cmd+K or cmd+G actually used by someone ?)

If you have any suggestions/critics or want to add your favorite shorcut to the list, just let me know.

Cheers,

Francois

Re: Keyboard shortcuts cheatsheet

Miguel Cobá
El sáb, 06-03-2010 a las 15:05 -0800, fstephany escribió:
> Hi there,
>
> I've made a small cheatsheet based on an email from Mariano
> (http://n4.nabble.com/Regarding-the-shortcuts-td1298842.html#a1298842).
>
> http://tulipemoutarde.be/documents/pharo_cheat_sheet.pdf

Cool, thanks

--