Keyboard shortcuts

Daniel Klein
I have discovered a bunch of keyboard shortcuts on my own but is there someplace I can find a full list?

A specific shortcut that would really be convenient is to be able to switch between Pharo 'morphs', like how I do with alt+tab on Windows. For example, I'm always switching between a workspace and the system browser. I'd like not to have to reach for the mouse each time. Is there such a beast?

Dan

Re: Keyboard shortcuts

Mariano Martinez Peck

On Sun, Dec 12, 2010 at 2:31 PM, Daniel Klein <[hidden email]> wrote:
I have discovered a bunch of keyboard shortcuts on my own but is there someplace I can find a full list?

A specific shortcut that would really be convenient is to be able to switch between Pharo 'morphs', like how I do with alt+tab on Windows. For example, I'm always switching between a workspace and the system browser. I'd like not to have to reach for the mouse each time. Is there such a beast?

Yes, there is :)
In mac it is with cmd + arrows (left/right)
In linux/windows I guess it could be alt + arrow, or alt +  ctrl + arrow, or ctrl + arrow...etc.

Cheers

mariano

Re: Keyboard shortcuts

tfleig
If you want to define your own global keyboard shortcuts, you can try my GlobalKeys for Pharo package (http://www.squeaksource.com/GlobalKeys). I use it to launch windows in pre-defined locations and with pre-defined sizes and launch an external web browser during Seaside development. I also made Ctrl-Tab switch between Pharo windows ;).

TF

Dan

On Sun, Dec 12, 2010 at 5:39 PM, Joseph T. Bore <[hidden email]> wrote:

could there just be a menu option in the help menu that brought up a simple workspace with the shortcuts in it?

I asked this one year ago:   http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=1042

But there is something that should be done: test all of them and see which are still working, which are not, which have changed, etc.

Who volunteer for this?