Kiviat diagrams in EyeSee

Andre Hora
Hi,

I added a first try for Kiviat diagrams in EyeSee. So, just a first try and still many things to do.
You can check the examples in ESExamples>>kiviat*
Below you can see some images.

regards,

--
Andre Hora

k1.png (12K) Download Attachment
k2.png (14K) Download Attachment
k3.png (17K) Download Attachment
k4.png (12K) Download Attachment

Re: Kiviat diagrams in EyeSee

Tudor Girba-2
Excellent!

Doru

On 18 Mar 2012, at 21:41, Andre Hora wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I added a first try for Kiviat diagrams in EyeSee. So, just a first try and still many things to do.
> You can check the examples in ESExamples>>kiviat*
> Below you can see some images.
>
> regards,
>
> --
> Andre Hora
>
> <k1.png><k2.png><k3.png><k4.png>_______________________________________________

www.tudorgirba.com

"Every successful trip needs a suitable vehicle."

Re: Kiviat diagrams in EyeSee

sweet :)
I imagine that you can have 5 branches too.
This is cool to see some movement on that front.

Andre you should ask fernando to do a demo of what he did with athens because this is cool.

Re: Kiviat diagrams in EyeSee

Andre Hora
Yes, you can have.
Each model you add a new polygon is created.
Each metric you add a new axis is created.

On Sun, Mar 18, 2012 at 9:58 PM, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
sweet :)
I imagine that you can have 5 branches too.
This is cool to see some movement on that front.

Andre you should ask fernando to do a demo of what he did with athens because this is cool.

Andre Hora

Re: Kiviat diagrams in EyeSee

Stéphane Ducasse
cool :)