Kom not starting in Pharo-web image

Adrian Lienhard
In the latest Pharo-web image on startup HttpService complains that
'a service is already running on port 8080' (stack trace attached).
Damien said he loaded the latest versions of Seaside/Kom from
SqueakSource.

If I do "WAKomEncoded startOn: 8080" and restart the image, it works.

Is this a known problem and if not, what would be the right place to
report it? On the Seaside bug tracker?

Cheers,
Adrian

PharoDebug.log (25K) Download Attachment

Re: Kom not starting in Pharo-web image

Schwab,Wilhelm K
Adrian,

It appears to be a known problem.  I reported it here, and (too lazy to check on who<g>) somebody pointed to some similar traffic on the Seaside list.  There I saw things like "none of us noticed because we are all using the new conrol panel."  See for example, the "MNU after clean install..." thread from 22-24 Jul.  They also mention problems I do not recognize, but seems related.

Bill