Kontractor include in Moose by default

Guillaume Larcheveque
Stef and I think that Kontractor should be include in Moose by default to offer a tool for reducing title length.
Do you think it's a good idea and do you know a better tool to do this?

--
Guillaume Larcheveque

Re: Kontractor include in Moose by default

Fabrizio Perin-3
Hi,
sorry what do you mean with title?

Cheers,
Fabrizio

2012/3/14 Guillaume Larcheveque <[hidden email]>
Stef and I think that Kontractor should be include in Moose by default to offer a tool for reducing title length.
Do you think it's a good idea and do you know a better tool to do this?

--
Guillaume Larcheveque

Re: Kontractor include in Moose by default

jannik laval
Yessssss :)
Please, include it,

It is on my todo list since 2 years.....
There is also an open issue about that.

Cheers,
Jannik

On Mar 14, 2012, at 14:45 , Guillaume Larcheveque wrote:

Sorry about the imprecision, in our case, it is the package names displayed in a distribution map (they take too many place so the visualization was not very readable).

2012/3/14 Fabrizio Perin <[hidden email]>
Hi,
sorry what do you mean with title?

Cheers,
Fabrizio

2012/3/14 Guillaume Larcheveque <[hidden email]>
Stef and I think that Kontractor should be include in Moose by default to offer a tool for reducing title length.
Do you think it's a good idea and do you know a better tool to do this?

--
Guillaume Larcheveque

Guillaume Larcheveque

---
Jannik Laval

Re: Kontractor include in Moose by default

Stéphane Ducasse

On Mar 14, 2012, at 5:15 PM, jannik.laval wrote:

> Yessssss :)
> Please, include it,
>
> It is on my todo list since 2 years…..

it took us 20 min and we improved it.
Yes doing little things are important too :)

> There is also an open issue about that.

How do we push something into moose?

On Mar 14, 2012, at 20:12 , Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

> On Mar 14, 2012, at 5:15 PM, jannik.laval wrote:
>
>> Yessssss :)
>> Please, include it,
>>
>> It is on my todo list since 2 years…..
>
> it took us 20 min and we improved it.
> Yes doing little things are important too :)

Yes, I know....
And I do too much little things for now...

>> There is also an open issue about that.
>
> How do we push something into moose?

modifying the Configuration ?
Jannik

>> Cheers,
>> Jannik
>>
>> On Mar 14, 2012, at 14:45 , Guillaume Larcheveque wrote:
>>
>>> Sorry about the imprecision, in our case, it is the package names displayed in a distribution map (they take too many place so the visualization was not very readable).
>>>
>>> 2012/3/14 Fabrizio Perin <[hidden email]>
>>> Hi,
>>> sorry what do you mean with title?
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Fabrizio
>>>
>>> 2012/3/14 Guillaume Larcheveque <[hidden email]>
>>> Stef and I think that Kontractor should be include in Moose by default to offer a tool for reducing title length.
>>> Do you think it's a good idea and do you know a better tool to do this?
>>>
>>> --
>>> Guillaume Larcheveque

>>> --
>>> Guillaume Larcheveque

>> ---
>> Jannik Laval

---
Jannik Laval

Re: Kontractor include in Moose by default

Tudor Girba-2

This should be integrated since a long time, indeed. This probably should be part of MooseAlgos. I will take care of it within some days.

Could you remind me how to download it?

Cheers,
Doru

On 14 Mar 2012, at 20:12, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

> On Mar 14, 2012, at 5:15 PM, jannik.laval wrote:
>
>> Yessssss :)
>> Please, include it,
>>
>> It is on my todo list since 2 years…..
>
> it took us 20 min and we improved it.
> Yes doing little things are important too :)
>
>> There is also an open issue about that.
>
> How do we push something into moose?
>

>> Cheers,
>> Jannik
>>
>> On Mar 14, 2012, at 14:45 , Guillaume Larcheveque wrote:
>>
>>> Sorry about the imprecision, in our case, it is the package names displayed in a distribution map (they take too many place so the visualization was not very readable).
>>>
>>> 2012/3/14 Fabrizio Perin <[hidden email]>
>>> Hi,
>>> sorry what do you mean with title?
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Fabrizio
>>>
>>> 2012/3/14 Guillaume Larcheveque <[hidden email]>
>>> Stef and I think that Kontractor should be include in Moose by default to offer a tool for reducing title length.
>>> Do you think it's a good idea and do you know a better tool to do this?
>>>
>>> --
>>> Guillaume Larcheveque

>>> --
>>> Guillaume Larcheveque

>> ---
>> Jannik Laval

www.tudorgirba.com

"It's not how it is, it is how we see it."

Re: Kontractor include in Moose by default

Kontractor on ss

like that this is the place where we can group logic.

Re: Kontractor include in Moose by default

Usman Bhatti
Doru,

I can add Kontractor to the configuration of moose algos...

let me know if you are ok and I'll do it.

once kontractor integrated in moose, there are some changes in distribution map and i'll commit them to the repo.

usman

On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 8:07 AM, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
Kontractor on ss

like that this is the place where we can group logic.

Re: Kontractor include in Moose by default

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

Before doing that, I would like to get the one package in the
MooseAlgos repository and rename the class to conform with the MAL
naming convention, and the package to the Moose-Algos naming
convention. Could you take care of this?

cheers,
Doru

On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 11:21 AM, Usman Bhatti <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Doru,
>
> I can add Kontractor to the configuration of moose algos...
>
> let me know if you are ok and I'll do it.
>
> once kontractor integrated in moose, there are some changes in distribution
> map and i'll commit them to the repo.
>
> usman
>

> On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 8:07 AM, Stéphane Ducasse
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Kontractor on ss
>>
>> like that this is the place where we can group logic.
>>
>> Stef

www.tudorgirba.com

"Every thing has its own flow"

Re: Kontractor include in Moose by default

Usman Bhatti
Yes.
I'll let you know when I'm done with all these changes.

On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 11:34 AM, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

Before doing that, I would like to get the one package in the
MooseAlgos repository and rename the class to conform with the MAL
naming convention, and the package to the Moose-Algos naming
convention. Could you take care of this?

cheers,
Doru

On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 11:21 AM, Usman Bhatti <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Doru,
>
> I can add Kontractor to the configuration of moose algos...
>
> let me know if you are ok and I'll do it.
>
> once kontractor integrated in moose, there are some changes in distribution
> map and i'll commit them to the repo.
>
> usman
>

> On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 8:07 AM, Stéphane Ducasse
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Kontractor on ss
>>
>> like that this is the place where we can group logic.
>>
>> Stef

www.tudorgirba.com

"Every thing has its own flow"

Re: Kontractor include in Moose by default

Usman Bhatti
I added the pkg Moose-Algos-Kontractor with its classes renamed in moose-algos repo.
Now, I was looking to change the configuration of moose algos to include kontractor. I think I can safely add it to the default configuration, but I prefer asking.

On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 12:01 PM, Usman Bhatti <[hidden email]> wrote:
Yes.
I'll let you know when I'm done with all these changes.

On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 11:34 AM, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

Before doing that, I would like to get the one package in the
MooseAlgos repository and rename the class to conform with the MAL
naming convention, and the package to the Moose-Algos naming
convention. Could you take care of this?

cheers,
Doru

On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 11:21 AM, Usman Bhatti <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Doru,
>
> I can add Kontractor to the configuration of moose algos...
>
> let me know if you are ok and I'll do it.
>
> once kontractor integrated in moose, there are some changes in distribution
> map and i'll commit them to the repo.
>
> usman
>

> On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 8:07 AM, Stéphane Ducasse
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Kontractor on ss
>>
>> like that this is the place where we can group logic.
>>
>> Stef

www.tudorgirba.com

"Every thing has its own flow"

Re: Kontractor include in Moose by default

Tudor Girba-2
Yes, please add it to the default configuration.

Thanks,
Doru

On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 1:19 PM, Usman Bhatti <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I added the pkg Moose-Algos-Kontractor with its classes renamed in
> moose-algos repo.
> Now, I was looking to change the configuration of moose algos to include
> kontractor. I think I can safely add it to the default configuration, but I
> prefer asking.
>

> On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 12:01 PM, Usman Bhatti <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>>
>> Yes.
>> I'll let you know when I'm done with all these changes.
>>

>> On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 11:34 AM, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Before doing that, I would like to get the one package in the
>>> MooseAlgos repository and rename the class to conform with the MAL
>>> naming convention, and the package to the Moose-Algos naming
>>> convention. Could you take care of this?
>>>
>>> cheers,
>>> Doru

>>> --
>>> www.tudorgirba.com
>>>
>>> "Every thing has its own flow"

www.tudorgirba.com

"Every thing has its own flow"

Re: Kontractor include in Moose by default

abergel
What is Kontractor?

http://www.moosetechnology.org/?_k=AuRQuuM7&view=PRSearchView&query=Kontractor
does not say much

Alexandre

Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu

Re: Kontractor include in Moose by default

Stéphane Ducasse
A little class to compact names useful to create compact labels

Stef

On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 1:30 PM, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:
Yes, please add it to the default configuration.

Done. Now, Kontractor should load with Moose default config.

Thanks,
Doru

On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 1:19 PM, Usman Bhatti <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I added the pkg Moose-Algos-Kontractor with its classes renamed in
> moose-algos repo.
> Now, I was looking to change the configuration of moose algos to include
> kontractor. I think I can safely add it to the default configuration, but I
> prefer asking.
>

> On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 12:01 PM, Usman Bhatti <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>>
>> Yes.
>> I'll let you know when I'm done with all these changes.
>>

>> On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 11:34 AM, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Before doing that, I would like to get the one package in the
>>> MooseAlgos repository and rename the class to conform with the MAL
>>> naming convention, and the package to the Moose-Algos naming
>>> convention. Could you take care of this?
>>>
>>> cheers,
>>> Doru

>>> --
>>> www.tudorgirba.com
>>>
>>> "Every thing has its own flow"

www.tudorgirba.com

"Every thing has its own flow"

Re: Kontractor include in Moose by default

Stéphane Ducasse
great so we can use it now :)

Stef

> On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 1:30 PM, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Yes, please add it to the default configuration.
>
> Done. Now, Kontractor should load with Moose default config.
>

> Thanks,
> Doru
>

> On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 1:19 PM, Usman Bhatti <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > I added the pkg Moose-Algos-Kontractor with its classes renamed in
> > moose-algos repo.
> > Now, I was looking to change the configuration of moose algos to include
> > kontractor. I think I can safely add it to the default configuration, but I
> > prefer asking.
> >

> > On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 12:01 PM, Usman Bhatti <[hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> >>
> >> Yes.
> >> I'll let you know when I'm done with all these changes.

> www.tudorgirba.com
>
> "Every thing has its own flow"

Re: Kontractor include in Moose by default

Tudor Girba-2
Thanks.

Doru

On 5 Apr 2012, at 16:35, Usman Bhatti wrote:

> On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 1:30 PM, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Yes, please add it to the default configuration.
>
> Done. Now, Kontractor should load with Moose default config.
>

> Thanks,
> Doru
>

> On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 1:19 PM, Usman Bhatti <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > I added the pkg Moose-Algos-Kontractor with its classes renamed in
> > moose-algos repo.
> > Now, I was looking to change the configuration of moose algos to include
> > kontractor. I think I can safely add it to the default configuration, but I
> > prefer asking.
> >

> > On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 12:01 PM, Usman Bhatti <[hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> >>
> >> Yes.
> >> I'll let you know when I'm done with all these changes.

> www.tudorgirba.com
>
> "Every thing has its own flow"

www.tudorgirba.com

"Every thing should have the right to be different."