Korean ProfStef with Amber Smalltalk

SeungBum Kim
Hi,

I sometimes play with Amber for fun, and now I opened Korean version of ProfStef.

Actually, I was running Korean Squeak User Group, but no activities for a while. so renewed community site with new domain, and of course Amber ProfStef is the best part of it. :)

Thank you for making the great Amber Smalltalk.!!

--
김 승 범 (SeungBum Kim)
New Media Literacy Education
http://xenbio.net | http://smalltalk.kr

Re: Korean ProfStef with Amber Smalltalk

gokr
Very cool!

regards, Göran

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad