Kudos and Humor

leonsmith
I'm still pretty new to this goup so I don't know most of you and I
don't know who to give credit to. A couple of weeks ago I gave the
Amber Home Page link to a friend who now works with VCs on startups.
He was a pretty good coder in his day (PL1 I think), but no recent
(I'm guessing last 20 years) actual coding experience. Anyway, he
visited the site and sent me an excited email that said "I can program
in Smalltalk !". He had taken the ProfStef tutorials and got hooked on
Smalltalk. Just wanted to say good job to those who put it all
together.

Now a bit of nerd humor: Why doesn't C++ have garbage collection ?
Because there would be nothing left :-)

Bernat Romagosa.