L.A. - Smallltalk booth - last weekend of Feb!- Volunteers Wanted

L.A. - Smallltalk booth - last weekend of Feb!- Volunteers Wanted

Donna@hawcenter.org
Hi Smalltalkers,

I am going to be representing Smalltalk (Squeak, actually) at a booth in the Exhibitors' Hall at SCALE 9X (Southern California Linux Expo) - being held at the L.A.X. Hilton over the last weekend of Feb.

The Exhibitors' Hall will be open:
 9 - 6 Saturday and Sunday, Feb 25 - 26.

I would love to have some others there in the booth to talk about Smalltalk. I can get you a FREE full conference pass in exchange for booth time.

BTW, I showed the Open Cobalt video last year (which I will be doing again) and got a lot of interest.

Contact me at [hidden email] to make arrangements.

Hope to hear from you,

Donna Schrokosch
Hawthorne Center for Innovation

Re: L.A. - Smallltalk booth - last weekend of Feb!- Volunteers Wanted

Randal L. Schwartz

Donna> I am going to be representing Smalltalk (Squeak, actually) at a
Donna> booth in the Exhibitors' Hall at SCALE 9X (Southern California
Donna> Linux Expo) - being held at the L.A.X. Hilton over the last
Donna> weekend of Feb.  www.socallinuxexpo.org

I'm at SCALE as well... maybe I can sit in the booth from time to time?

See http://methodsandmessages.posterous.com/ for Smalltalk discussion

Re: L.A. - Smallltalk booth - last weekend of Feb!- Volunteers Wanted

baulamon
I would love to have some others there in the booth to talk about Smalltalk. I can get you a FREE full conference pass in exchange for booth time.

Re: L.A. - Smallltalk booth - last weekend of Feb!- Volunteers Wanted

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
baulamon wrote
I would love to have some others there in the booth to talk about Smalltalk. I can get you a FREE full conference pass in exchange for booth time.
Cheers,
Sean

Re: L.A. - Smallltalk booth - last weekend of Feb!- Volunteers Wanted

Martin McClure-2
On 01/03/2014 10:45 PM, baulamon wrote:
> I would love to have some others there in the booth to talk about Smalltalk.
> I can get you a FREE full conference pass in exchange for booth time.

Sorry all, I shouldn't have approved this message. It's just a quote
from a post from three years ago. Based on other posts to various
Smalltalk lists, "baulamon" is probably a bot.

Regards,

-Martin