..LCK

ian

..LCK

ian
Hi All,

I am not able to start my stone as I inadvertantly deleted the ..LCK file. :)

Is there a way to fix this?

Thanks,

Re: ..LCK

jgfoster
The lock file is tested to see if the stone is running and if you delete it then the system should be willing to start a new stone. Please reboot your machine, try the ’startstone’ command again, and then post the output of to the gemstone mailing list.