LDAP library

Stephen-71
Hi All,

Just to let everyone know that I've (mostly) ported LDAPLayer from Squeak.

LDAPLayer is a Smalltalk Library for LDAP (Lightweight Directory Access
Protocol) server querying and updating.

  - The project is listed at http://smalltalk.gnu.org/project/ldap
  - Source is at http://www.gitorious.org/stephen-w/ldap/trees/master
  - The README there has the current status of the project

Regards
Stephen

Re: LDAP library

Holger Freyther
On 10/03/2010 05:45 PM, Stephen wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Just to let everyone know that I've (mostly) ported LDAPLayer from Squeak.
>
> LDAPLayer is a Smalltalk Library for LDAP (Lightweight Directory Access
> Protocol) server querying and updating.
>
>  - The project is listed at http://smalltalk.gnu.org/project/ldap
>  - Source is at http://www.gitorious.org/stephen-w/ldap/trees/master
>  - The README there has the current status of the project

Hi,

very interesting. Do you plan to add support to parse an ASN1 file and somehow
generate decoder/encoder from that as well?

Re: LDAP library

Dmitry Matveev
Hello,

Very nice, thank you!

Dmitry

2010/10/3, Stephen <[hidden email]>:

> Hi All,
>
> Just to let everyone know that I've (mostly) ported LDAPLayer from Squeak.
>
> LDAPLayer is a Smalltalk Library for LDAP (Lightweight Directory Access
> Protocol) server querying and updating.
>
>   - The project is listed at http://smalltalk.gnu.org/project/ldap
>   - Source is at http://www.gitorious.org/stephen-w/ldap/trees/master
>   - The README there has the current status of the project
>
> Regards
> Stephen

Re: LDAP library

Stephen-71

> very interesting. Do you plan to add support to parse an ASN1 file and somehow
> generate decoder/encoder from that as well?

No plans for anything like that Holger.

Am just interested in connectivity to the LDAP server.

Regards
Stephen