LDAP

Michael Gross-4

Hi,

      I was wondering if anyone had some experience with LDAP. I am using the LDAP package and  I am trying to do  a search on a DN for a specific attribute.

I can connect to the LDAP server and get a response. My issue is that when I try to do the search, I never get a response back …..

Any ideas? Is there any log on the LDAP side?  Any ideas suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks !!!!

Michael Gross

Blue Heron Consulting
90 Airpark Dr, Suite 200
Rochester, NY 14624
www.BlueHeron-Consulting.com
Office: 800-253-3449 / 585-464-8035 (x207)
Fax:    800-464-9901 / 585-464-9760

Re: LDAP

Bruce Badger
Michael,

I can't be of any immediate help, but I can tell you that I am working
on a native Smalltak LDAP library called Slaps which will make it
possible to implement LDAP clients and/or servers in Smalltalk.  Just
to be clear, no external libraries are needed with Slaps as it talks
LDAP directly over a socket.

I mention is as something to look out for in the near-ish future.

Good luck in the mean-time. :-/

All the best,
    Bruce

http://www.openskills.org/