LRU collection?

NorbertHartl
Is there an implementation anywhere that manages elements in a LRU fashion? Especially I'm looking for an LRU Dictionary.

thanks,

Norbert

Re: LRU collection?

philippeback
There is a LRUCache in System-Support

Not sure how good it is tough.

--
Philippe Back
"Helping you hit the top 3 outcomes you really want to achieve"

Mob: +32(0) 478 650 140 | Fax: +32 (0) 70 408 027 Mail: [hidden email] | Web: http://philippeback.eu | Blog:

High Octane SPRL
rue cour Boisacq 101
1301 Bierges

Re: LRU collection?

NorbertHartl

Am 03.04.2012 um 13:34 schrieb [hidden email]:

There is a LRUCache in System-Support

Thanks. I have no glue why I didn't find this class.

Not sure how good it is tough.

At first sight it looks ok. I can deal with the factory block.

thanks,

Norbert